Job Title:SharePoint Developer
Primary Location:USA-CA: CALIFORNIA-PLEASANTON
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Posting:Aug 21, 2014, 5:04:13 PM
Essential Job Functions
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and program requirements, under periodic supervision.
- Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs. Identifies issues as appropriate.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
Minimum of 4 years of experience in programming using .NET, Sharepoint Workflow customization
Must have knowledge in Sharepoint WSS 2007/2013, web application architecture and client server application
Minimum of 3 years of experience using SQL and PL-SQL
Create design documentation (LSDD, PSDD, etc.)
Understand project requirements and develop program components using Sharepoint WSS 2007 and 2013, .NET (C#) technology.
Prepare Unit and System test case documents
Need to work with business for user acceptance testing
Need to prepare required project documents
Need to prepare project documentation and code review
Baseline all project deliverables as per change control process
- Basic programming skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Remote Work Authorized:No
Division:Global Business Services & Regions